Spread the word about Humana’s online well-being communities
Nowadays almost everyone is online and uses a social network to connect, including your clients. Social networking sites such as Facebook are not just for kids anymore. According to a recent report from Nielsen, the fastest growing demographic of users is age 55 and over.
Did you know Humana has well-being communities for Medicare members and Veterans on Facebook?
Click the links below to learn more about how Humana is connecting members on one of the most popular social networks. Don’t forget to like and share this valuable resource with your members.
What’s so special about Special Needs Plans?
With AEP behind us, now is a great time for agents to refresh their knowledge on Special Needs Plans. MarketPoint Retail Sales Learning and Development is pleased to offer several learning opportunities to help agents gain insight into these very important plans.
Check out the learning catalog for the following courses:
- What’s so “special” about Chronic Condition Special Needs Plans?
- Description: Learn from the Subject Matter Experts! This recorded Webinar highlights the many unique features of these plans including, A Day in the Life of a CSNP member, Product and Process Tips and the Top 10 reasons to sell these plans
- Did you Know Series for Special Needs Plans
- Description: Top Performing Agents Share SNP Tips! This course includes a series of articles and videos on ways to expand your SNP membership.
- Fundamentals of Chronic Condition Special Needs Plans (C-SNP)
- Description: An online course to help you brush up on the Fundamentals of Chronic Condition SNPs.
- Fundamentals of Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (D-SNP)
- Description: An online course to help you brush up on the Fundamentals of Dual Eligible SNP)
Are you ready to get started?
Agents can use the Accessing SNP Courses in the Course Catalog job aid to locate these valuable training courses. Once finished, or if they are already familiar with these plans, agents can take a look at the SNP plans we offer in your market by accessing the 2017 Medicare Advantage Product Guide and Humana Market Highlight Guidebook (AP-818).
Have questions? Discover the answers with Ask Humana
This valuable tool provides simple, direct answers to frequently asked questions about enrollment, providers, billing, HumanaVitality, ID cards, and many other topics. The goal of Ask Humana is to deliver personalized self-service help to consumers via their channel of choice. With this innovative tool users can enter full questions, phrases and keywords into the bar to be matched to an appropriate answer.
Try it for yourself today, visit Humana.com and ask a question.
Please contact your Account Manager with any questions.
This is neither legal nor accounting advice. If you have questions, please consult a lawyer or accountant. The information included in this post was provided by the entity referenced herein.