Anthem is extremely pleased to announce that IU Health continues to be contracted for their PPO plans and will also be contracted for their HMO/DSNP effective June 1, 2019! As you know, IU Health has been in Anthem’s PPO only. West TN Healthcare has also agreed to join Amerigroup’s network in TN!
Indiana- IU Health
- The IU Health providers should appear in their directory on June 1,2019 and will no longer show PPO only!
- IU Health is ranked #1 in IN and is ranked nationally in 8 specialties. Adding IU Health to their Medicare Advantage HMO/DSNP network represents a significant milestone for consumers and Anthem.
- Website- https://iuhealth.org
Tennessee- West TN Health
- Treating more heart attacks than any other hospital in the state, and over 9,000 heart patients each year.
- The region’s only Joint Commission certified stroke center, providing lifesaving interventions when every second counts.
- The region’s only certified comprehensive cancer center.
- Hospital/Groups added-
- Jackson-Madison Co. General, Bolivar General Hospital, Camden General Hospital, Dyersburg Hospital, Humboldt Medical Center, Kirkland Cancer Center, Lexington Medical Center, Lift Wellness Center, Milan General Hospital, North Hospital, Trenton Medical Center, Volunteer Hospital, West Tennessee Gastro, West TN Medical Group
This is neither legal nor accounting advice. If you have questions, please consult a lawyer or accountant. The information included in this post was provided by the entity referenced herein.