Just pushed live on May 16, 2019, DE, LA, and WI have been approved by the carrier. Louisiana is an individual state, DE and WI are group.
Monthly durations are as follows:
- DE – 3 months, 90 days prepaid – Reminder Delaware is lower commission state
- LA – 6 months, 6×6 with and without rider, 180 days prepaid.
- WI – 12 months 6×3 with and without rider, 180 days prepaid. We could not offer the 12×3 due to the reapply rule below.
- DE – Total days of coverage may not exceed 90 days in a 12-month period
- LA – None
- WI – Total days of coverage may not exceed 18 months without a 64 day break
This is neither legal nor accounting advice. If you have questions, please consult a lawyer or accountant. The information included in this post was provided by the entity referenced herein.