New Mexico Medicaid Update
The State of New Mexico’s district court ruling granted approval of UHC’s participation in all readiness activities for the Centennial Care 2.0 contract starting immediately. UnitedHealthcare’s focus remains on providing uninterrupted access to health care for the nearly 110,000 New Mexicans who have entrusted UHC with their health care needs, and are optimistic that UnitedHealthcare Community Plan will be a Medicaid Health Plan choice during open enrollment in Centennial Care 2.0 this fall.
What you need to know
• At this time, there is no immediate impact to UHC members, including all 2018 UnitedHealthcare Dual Special Needs (DSNP) Plans in New Mexico:
o UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Plan (H5008-009)
o UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Plan (H2228-046)
o UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Plan (H2228-042)
• There is no need for agents to take any action – UHC will continue to keep you updated on the Medicaid program.
• At this time, there is no immediate action required by UHC members, and will continue operating business as usual.
• If members have questions, they can call the customer service number on the back of their ID card.
Thank you for your business!
• Additional questions? Contact your agent manager.
• Agent Support via Producer Help Desk (PHD)
o Phone: 888-381-8581
o Secure email request via Jarvis. Go to the Contact Us page and click ‘Get Started’, and then click ‘Create SR’.
• Compliance questions? Email email@example.com.
This is neither legal nor accounting advice. If you have questions, please consult a lawyer or accountant. The information included in this post was provided by the entity referenced herein.