Webinar Reminder: Learn About the 2021 Mid-Market Standard Products Portfolio
Don’t miss tomorrow’s webinar to:
- Review the Mid-Markets products portfolio
- Learn what’s new
- Get your questions answered
Date: Thursday, April 15, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. CT
Log in here
Call: 404-410-4502 (U.S. toll)
Enter access code: 187 131 8519
Event password: bluecross1
Introducing the Smart Census Import Tool V.10 for Quoting and Enrolling
The Smart Census Import Tool version 10 is available for both Small Group and Mid-Market quoting and enrolling. Version 10 replaces all prior versions.
Where to find version 10:
- Download via Blue Access for ProducersSM (BAPSM) beginning today
- Also find the new reference guides
- Download via the Small Group and Middle Market Enrollment application on April 17
- Review step-by-step instructions to find the Smart Census Import Tool and Reference Guides on BAP
Now Available for You: 2021 Mid-Market Overview Brochure
What’s included: From either BAP or the Mid-Market site, you can view or download the brochure for a summary of their Mid-Market plans. You’ll find:
- Product updates, including a comparison of Telehealth and Virtual Visits and details on Behavioral Health
- Plan charts
- State map with networks by county
- Network offerings comparison chart
For more information: Contact your sales executive or the Mid-Market Account Management Team.
Webinar: How Employers Can Benefit from Blue DirectionsSM
Have you taken the time to explore how Blue Directions can modernize your clients’ benefits administration and streamline enrollment for their employees?
How it works: Plan to attend the April 27 webinar to find out what it can do for your 51+ clients.
Know the Anti-Duplication Provision of the Social Security Act
It’s unlawful to issue or sell an individual health insurance policy to anyone entitled to benefits under Medicare Part A or enrolled in Medicare Part B.
What you need to know: Learn how it applies to online or paper apps, exceptions and how to identify clients turning 65.
Medicare Supplement Bonus Program Returns for 2021
Take advantage of the opportunity to help the growing population of adults who need Medicare coverage. And earn a bonus for your efforts. You could make up to $85 per new policy sold through their Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan 2021 Bonus Program.
The details: The bonus program runs from April 15 until Oct. 1, 2021.
- Sell just 5 to 20 new policies: your bonus is $50 per policy
- Sell 21 to 30 new policies: your bonus jumps to $75 per policy
- Reach 31 or more new policies sold: your bonus hits $85 per policy. And there’s no limit.
For example, if you sell 31 policies, your bonus will be $2,635.
- These must be new policies, as rewrites will not be counted. See the flier for more information.
- BCBS IL has made it even easier to earn a bonus this year, so get started now!
Reminder: CMP Certification Site Is Not Available April 13 to 19
The current Compliance Management Platform (CMP) certification website is transitioning to a new platform on the same website and being updated. Improvements include better navigation, enhanced look and feel, and expanded curricula overview.
To make this change: The CMP certification system is unavailable beginning 8 p.m. CT Tuesday, April 13 through 8 a.m. CT Monday, April 19. They apologize for any inconvenience.
Understanding the American Rescue Plan Act, SEP, Premium Tax Credits
Get the latest: BCBS IL knows there’s a lot of information to digest. From CMS and HHS materials to BCBS IL’s own FAQs, check out these resources.
Reducing Pharmacy Costs, Improving outcomes with Holistic Approach
How best to control and reduce steadily rising pharmacy costs is an ongoing challenge. But focusing solely on pharmacy costs in isolation is a losing proposition. The better way to lower your company’s overall health care spending is through an integrated drug management discipline that leverages pharmacy with medical and behavioral benefits.
How does it work? Combining pharmacy with medical offers the ability to manage complex drug pricing structures and build economies of scale. And through constant focus to fortify their pharmacy program, they’ve reduced self-funded employers’ overall drug spend by 4% in 2020 compared to 2019.
The details: Learn about the programs that led to the decreased drug spend and how it can impact your company and employees.
Take Advantage of 2021 Medicare Supplement Sales Training
10,000 adults turn 65 every day*. Attend 30-minute webinars to learn everything you need to sell Medicare Supplement plans. Next topics include:
- Explore the Blue Access for Producer portal
- Get familiar with value added services, Producer Selling Guide
- Understand Medicare 101: Medicare Supplement Plans
- Access key documents via member website
- Know about compliance and sales events basics
- Learn about 2021 Medicare Supplement plans
- Diversify your business with standalone dental and vision products
Plan the sessions you’ll attend: Review the topics and schedule, and access the webinar links. Registration is not required.
This is neither legal nor accounting advice. If you have questions, please consult a lawyer or accountant. The information included in this post was provided by the entity referenced herein.