Timely news from Cigna Supplemental Benefits:
In this issue…
- See what’s in store at CSB!
- New product launches
- Rewards and incentives
- Operational updates
- Training and webinars
- Other state updates
New product launches
NEW Cigna Flexible Choice Dental, Vision & Hearing
Flexible Choice Dental, Vision & Hearing product is coming to select states on July 12! Visit the landing page, learn more with a webinar, and get ready to sell the newest product in AL, AR, AZ, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, MI, MO, MS, NE, OK, PA, SC, TX, WI & WV.
CNHIC is coming soon to NC and TN
On June 14, the Medicare supplement product, insured by Cigna National Health Insurance Company (CNHIC), is coming to NC and TN. View available sales materials below and order them on AgentView today.
North Carolina: application, outline of coverage
Tennessee: application, outline of coverage
CNHIC in CO and KS, and CHLIC in WA
On June 28, the Medicare supplement product, insured by Cigna National Health Insurance Company (CNHIC), is coming to CO and KS, and the product insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), is coming to WA!
Colorado: application, outline of coverage
Kansas: application, outline of coverage
Washington: application, outline of coverage
Rewards and incentives
An additional incentive is available in select states! From now through August 31, earn $200 for every underwritten Medicare supplement application you write for plans F, G, N, and Open Enrollment N each month in AL, LA, NV, SD, and UT, starting with the fourth application.
Don’t forget the other great incentives:
- Earn $100 for every underwritten Medicare supplement application you write in AK, AR, AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, MD, MS, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OK, PA, TX, VA, and VT for plans F, G, N, and Open Enrollment N each month, starting with the fourth application.3
- Earn 1,000 leadswith a targeted direct mail campaign for every fourth application you write for underwritten Medicare supplement plans F, G, N, and Open Enrollment N each month.4 This reward is eligible in AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV and WY.
- Earn $25 for every application you write for qualifying Supplemental Health products each month, starting with the fifth application.5 This reward is eligible in all states except NY.
New Spanish language phone queue
Cigna is pleased to announce that the Agent Resource Center (ARC) now has a Spanish language option available. Reach ARC at 877.454.0923 and choose option 8 for the Spanish language team. For inquiries on active policies, reach out to Customer Service at 866.459.4272.
Iowa Med supp updates
As of June 1, per the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Iowa must convert individuals who are 65 and older and are still on Medicaid to Medicare savings programs during the COVID-19 crisis. Per Iowa Bulletin 21-03, carriers writing Medicare supplement business in Iowa will offer a guaranteed issue (GI) plan to applicants who have exhausted their Open Enrollment period and can show verification of the Iowa Medicaid eligibility change. The GI plans offered in Iowa are A and G.
Training and webinars
New agent training opportunities
Cigna’s Medicare Supplement Portfolio – June 16 – 4 PM ET
Understanding Commission Statements 101 – June 23 – 1 PM ET
Existing agent training opportunities
- Cigna’s Medicare Supplement Portfolio
- ExpressApp 2.0
- Flexible Choice Cancer and Heart Attack & Stroke
The following Medicare supplement insurance plans are experiencing rate adjustments in the following states:
American Retirement Life Insurance Company (ARLIC):
7/1/2021 – North Dakota
Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC):
7/1/2021 – Maryland
8/1/2021 – New Mexico
The outline of coverage for New Mexico will be available on AgentView soon.
Loyal American Life Insurance Company (Loyal)
8/1/2021 – Alaska
This is neither legal nor accounting advice. If you have questions, please consult a lawyer or accountant. The information included in this post was provided by the entity referenced herein.