Hello Call Center partners!
Cigna knows you are getting ready for the busy selling season with AEP right around the corner! To help you prepare, they’ve compiled the top 5 things to know about Cigna Medicare this month in Cigna’s newest Virtual High Five. Check it out below!
#1 – Recorded Training – Now Available
Cigna’s recorded training for Call Centers is now ready! Check it out with the link here: Growing Your Business with Cigna Medicare Advantage in 2024
Below are the topics included in the training…
- Why Cigna
- Sales tools & support
- 2024 national benefits overview
27 minutes long – check it out and share with your agents today!
#2 – Putting a Little Magic into Medicare
NBA great Earvin “Magic” Johnson is featured in Cigna’s new Medicare marketing campaign, “Hey, Rookie.” This omni-channel campaign includes a 30-second TV spot that will air in 26 select Medicare Advantage priority markets across the U.S.
Mr. Johnson is turning 65 next year, and he’s a “rookie” to Medicare. In the TV spot, Johnson interacts with a number of Medicare pros, including “Judy” from Cigna Healthcare’s recent “Wisdom Comes with Benefits” Medicare campaign.
See the preview below!
#3 – The Retention Mindset Video Series
Get out the popcorn and soda – it’s movie time!
Announcing a blockbuster new series of videos designed to embolden new and seasoned agents to drive new sales and retain their customers. Here are the topics…
- Why Retention Mindset Sells More – The What, Who and When of the Retention Mindset for Call Centers. Available today through Producers’ University à Media Room
- Supplemental Benefits (coming soon) – Don’t leave home without them! Sure to make the pickiest of customers stay in the plan
- Doctors, Drugs, and Dental (coming soon) – A must watch! Check out how to keep customers in the know about all the important benefits so they never want to leave!
- Customer Cadence (coming soon) – Everything an agent needs to know about a customer’s calendar – to share with them. Keep on top of what’s coming to their mailbox and computer inbox! A happy customer is an informed one
Each video will be sure to entertain and educate!
#4 – New Ways to Submit HRAs
Cigna’s heard your feedback and has worked to make HRA facilitation easier and faster than before.
As of October 1, 2023, you will be able to access our HRA in the following locations:
- SunFire or ConnectureDRX: HRA embedded in each program for agents that are fully integrated into the respective vendor platform.
- CignaforBrokers: For non-SunFire users and/or non-ConnectureDRX agency partners – Use single sign-on to access the SunFire HRA via the “Health Risk Assessment” link in the Tools section.
- eEnrollment: HRA embedded at the end of the customer enrollment process. Access by clicking the “Cigna HRA Survey Tool” button on the enrollment Submission Confirmation screen.
You can continue to use the Icario tool to facilitate HRAs with your customers until December 31, 2023. After this date, Icario will no longer be available to facilitate HRAs, but you will be able to use the new tools listed above.
Make sure all agents (Licensed and Non-Licensed) certify for 2024 HRAs through Producers’ University – Reach out to your Account Manager with any questions on this process for your agents.
You’ll have until December 22, 2023 to submit the HRA for any customer applications taken from October 1 – December 7 of 2023.
#5 – Enhanced Provider Look-up Tool
As Cigna recently announced, their new and improved provider look-up tool is live! The tool now includes better provider information, a smarter search function, and faster capabilities.
Watch their promotional video here to learn more about the new features in our enhanced provider look-up tool.
Please click here for a Provider Lookup Tool – Quick Start Guide and reach out to Cigna representatives with any questions!
Cigna thanks you for being a valued Call Center partner. Please reach out with any questions as we ramp up for an exciting AEP!